We inform you that access to your data will be limited only to authorized employees trained to handle your personal information, subject to a commitment to confidentiality, with the exception of cases in which sharing is necessary for compliance with the law or is requested by you.
If, after reading this Policy, you still have any doubts or, for any reason, need to communicate with us about matters involving your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assign the copyright and authorize the publication of compliments made by you on our social networks, or sent through the website http://pasteur.ind.br/.
- Authorize the collection, storage, use and analysis of the following data:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your geographic location
- The browser used when accessing our website (version and operating system)
- Your stay, duration of your visit to our website, navigation path, etc.
- Information you have entered into forms on our website
- Any other personal information you send us through our website or our social media
- Comments and posts on our social networks, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your posts
- Products you buy on our website
- Information contained in any communications you send us by email or through our website, including the content and metadata of the communication;
Other Relevant Observations
- Your information will NOT be provided to third parties, partners, etc;
- On our website there are links to third-party websites, and we have no control or responsibility for third-party websites;
- We may only disclose your information if we are required to do so by law or to defend our rights;
- Most browsers (Internet EXPLORER, FIREFOX, CHROME, etc.) allow you to refuse/block and delete cookies, but blocking cookies will negatively impact navigation on our website;
- You are aware that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and as a result we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet;
- You can request that we send you the personal information we hold about you at any time. This information will be sent in PDF format to your email address.
Under the terms of Brazilian Law No. 13.709/2018, known as the General Data Protection Law, it is considered:
Personal data: information that makes the natural person identifiable (examples: name, address, age, marital status, CPF, ID, email address, location data, among others);
Sensitive personal data: information from natural persons related to racial or ethnic origin, religion, politics, health or sexual orientation, genetic or biometric data;
Holder/User: natural person who owns the personal data being processed. For the purposes of this Policy, you are considered the holder of personal data and a user of this platform;
Controller: organization that, alone or jointly, processes your data, determines the purposes and manner in which your personal data will be processed. For purposes of this Policy, Pasteur is considered a parent;
Operator: natural or legal person, public or private, who processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Person in charge: person appointed by the controller and operator to act as a communication channel between the controller, data subjects and the Brazilian National Data Protection Authority (ANPD);
Data processing: data processing includes any and all operations relating to carried out with personal data, which have the purpose of collecting, producing, receiving, classifying, using, accessing, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, processing, archiving, storing, eliminating, controlling, modifying, communicating, transferring, disseminating or extracting data.
Use of Personal Data
Pasteur informs you that it collects personal data that identifies you, provided by you through the means enabled for this purpose on this platform, exclusively for the following purposes:
- Personal Registration Data.
- Device Information: to comply with legal obligations, we collect information about devices, such as IP, date and time of access to the platform.
We do not process personal data captured through this platform for purposes other than those listed above, and the use of personal data for illicit purposes or its commercialization is expressly prohibited.
Data Owner Rights
Under the terms of the General Data Protection Law, you may, at any time, exercise your rights related to the processing of personal data, confirming the existence of this treatment, requesting the anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or processed data non-compliant with legislation.
Also, if you have consented to our processing of personal data, you can choose to withdraw it at any time and free of charge or even request its deletion, unless we are obliged to retain this data to comply with a legal obligation.
In addition, in exercising your rights as a data subject, you will be able to exercise your rights to update, access, rectify, delete, oppose and portability and the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
You can also send a message to the Brazilian National Data Protection Authority (ANPD).
Data Collection and Processing
In accordance with the legal bases provided for in the General Data Protection Law, your personal data may be collected and processed, in certain situations, regardless of your consent.
Currently, we collect your consent on this platform only for treatments related to:
- Improvements to our website (navigability, content, etc.);
- Improvements to our products and business;
- Sending e-mail marketing, if allowed by you when submitting the form, and this sending can be canceled by you at any time;
- Sending SMS or WhatsApp, if allowed by you, and this sending can be canceled by you at any time;
- Sending gifts;
- Communication of promotions and events;
- Clarifying doubts and dealing with complaints submitted by you.
The personal data provided on this platform will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described above, for the purpose of guaranteeing compliance with legal obligations or for the regular exercise of our rights.
Therefore, we structure our operations so that your personal data is not kept in an identified way for longer than necessary.
We are concerned with ensuring the security and confidentiality of the information and personal data you provide to us. For this reason, we implement technical measures to safeguard the personal data under our control, protecting them from unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, communication or any form of inappropriate or unlawful treatment.
However, we cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission or while stored on our systems, will be absolutely protected from intrusion by third parties. If there is any suspicion that your personal data is at risk, contact us immediately via the e-mail [=].
It should be noted that, as a way of promoting greater ease and interaction on our platform, Pasteur may provide links to other browser platforms, plug-ins and third-party applications. By opting for these accesses, connections may be enabled in order to allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Pasteur is not responsible for other platforms and content and does not share, subscribe, monitor, validate or accept the way these extensions collect, process and transfer your personal and private information.